Terms and Conditions of UseLast Updated: June 2014
1. THIS IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND WORLD EYE REPORTS
This is an agreement ("Agreement") between you and World Eye Reports ("World Eye Reports"). This Agreement governs your use of any Web site or Web page operated by World Eye Reports (each, a "World Eye Reports Web Site," and collectively, the "Staminair Corporation Web Sites"). You represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have attained the age of majority in the province, state or country in which you reside, and any information that you submit is correct.
WORLD EYE REPORTS OFFERS THE STAMINAIR CORPORATION WEB SITE TO YOU CONDITIONED ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE STAMINAIR CORPORATION WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
2. HOW WORLD EYE REPORTS MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT
World Eye Reports reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which it offers the World Eye Reports Web Sites, including any charges associated with the use of the World Eye Reports Web Sites. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms, conditions and notices, and any additional terms posted on any World Eye Reports Web Site. Your continued use of the World Eye Reports Web Sites after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
3. NO COMMERCIAL, UNLAWFUL OR HARMFUL USE OF THE WORLD EYE REPORTS WEB SITES
The World Eye Reports Web Sites are only for your personal use. You will not use the World Eye Reports Web Sites for commercial purposes. You will not use the World Eye Reports Web Sites in any way that is unlawful, or harms World Eye Reports, its affiliates, resellers, distributors, service providers and/or suppliers (each, a "World Eye Reports Party" and collectively, the "World Eye Reports Parties") or any customer of a World Eye Reports Party, as determined in World Eye Reports's sole discretion.
4. INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE WORLD EYE REPORTS WEB SITES
World Eye Reports and its suppliers do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information available from the World Eye Reports Web Sites. Nothing contained in the World Eye Reports Web Sites is intended to constitute professional advice, including but not limited to, legal advice.
5. WORLD EYE REPORTS MAKES NO WARRANTY
World Eye Reports makes no warranties, either express or implied, regarding the products/services and/or third-party products/services.
6. TERMINATION; ACCESS RESTRICTION
World Eye Reports may terminate this Agreement, or terminate or suspend your access to the World Eye Reports Web Sites at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
7. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the World Eye Reports Web Sites are Copyright © 2005 World Eye Reports and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
This page describes how World Eye Reports handles information that we learn about consumers when consumers visit the Web sites we operate (www.worldeyereports.com) or contact us by mail, phone, or email. Any personally identifying information you provide is voluntary. We use it to fulfill a request you make or to assist us in carrying out our business; it may be disclosed to others for such purposes.
If you visit our Web sites to browse, read, or download information:
We automatically collect and store: the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our sites; and the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our sites.
We use this information only as anonymous aggregate data to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more useful. We do not use it to track or record information about individuals. Generally, we delete this information after one year.
We do not use persistent "cookies" or tracking mechanisms that collect personally identifying information on our sites. Session cookies are temporary files that are erased when you close all browsers. We use these session cookies for site management purposes. Accepting session cookies on our web site is voluntary; you may still use the site if you decline cookies.
If you choose to identify yourself when you call us, write to us, send us email, or use our secure online forms:
Information We Collect
We collect any personally identifying information, such as your name, street address, email address, and phone number, and any other information you provide to us.
In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), when a visitor files a complaint online and indicates an age under 13, no personally identifying information is collected in conjunction with that submission.
How We Use and Disclose Information
- If you contact us to order publications, we use the information you provide to fulfill your order or contact you about your order.
- If you contact us to complain about a company, individual, or a particular practice, or to report that you have been a victim of identity theft:
- We make your complaint available to World Eye Reports employees involved in law enforcement.
- We may share your complaint with a variety of government agencies worldwide that enforce consumer protection, competition, and other laws.
- We may share your complaint with certain private entities, including companies you may have complained about, to help address your complaint. If your complaint concerns identity theft or the accuracy of your credit report, we may share it with credit bureaus to help address your complaint or identity theft-related concern.
- When you submit a complaint, you may be contacted by our legal department, other law enforcement agencies, or any of the private entities to which your complaint has been referred.
- In other circumstances, including requests from government authorities, requests from private individuals or companies, during litigation, for routine agency uses subject to the Privacy Act, or under our access and public record rules, we may be required or authorized by law to disclose the information you provide.
If you want to get information about you or your company that may be in our records:
Under law, you have certain rights to get information about you or your company that may be in our records. For more information about the circumstances under which you can get and correct this information please contact us.
Here's what you should know about the security of the information you provide to us:
Email that you send us is not necessarily secure against interception. If your email communication includes sensitive information like your Social Security number, your bank account number, or your credit or charge card numbers, contact us through one of our secure online forms or by mail or telephone.